Phone: (480) 966-2745
We are environmentally responsible…
- All remodeling was done "green";
i.e., paint was low VOC (volatile organic compounds emissions),
the counter is made of recycled glass and concrete,
the cabinetry and shelving are covered in natural bamboo,
the Marmoleum floor is biodegradable,
the overhead menu board is made from pressed sorghum stalks.
- We purchase from as many local farmers and vendors as possible.
- We serve as many sustainable and organic products as possible.
- We serve grass fed beef and free-range chicken.
- All menus are printed on 100% recycled paper.
- Take out cups for cold beverages are made from corn oil and are biodegradable.
- All to-go kraft paper packaging is recyclable.
- We recycle.